Marketing a business nowadays is a lot different from ten years ago. It now rests heavily on the business’ visibility online especially in the results of search engines such as Google. For instance, a customer searches ‘restaurants near me’ and, as a restaurant owner, you want to see your business appear in the results. This is called a ‘local search’ since the intent of the user or searcher is to find business suggestions based on location.
Various strategies can be employed to improve a business website or web page rankings in these search engines. One such strategy, the Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO), proves to be an effective way to make your business visible online and reach your target customers easily. Local SEO helps businesses promote their products or services to customers who are looking for them online. It ensures that your business gets citations. Citations are websites where the information about the business including Name, Address, and Phone Number (NAP) can be seen. Building citations in relevant websites with established authority are key to improving your local search rankings.
How then can you achieve success through local SEO strategies? Remember the three core elements in launching an effective and successful local SEO campaign.
- Proximity – the location of the business relative to the user.
- Relevance – the relevance of the products or services of the business to the search query, i.e. keywords.
- Prominence – the ratings, reviews, and feedback from past customers.
Local SEO services
Local SEO is, however, easier said than done. It is ever-changing and sometimes unpredictable. It requires a lot of time and effort to be able to keep up with these changes. To help with these factors, there are SEO agencies and consultants who offer local SEO services to businesses. Most of the time, the strategies being employed are specialized since businesses are trying to achieve different goals.
Here are four key local SEO services that let you attain your goal.
- Localizing your website. This means your website should naturally include the city or region your business is located. Involving with local community events and featuring them on your website can also be used to increase association.
- Building citations. Visibility of the business information (NAP) in citation sites or online business listings is very important. Not only will it increase the popularity of your website among search users, it will most definitely improve your page rankings.
- Managing reviews and ratings. Honest and relevant reviews of the business by customers are very critical in showcasing the quality of your products and services and establishing your website’s authority and trust. Some of the factors which affect local search rankings include the number and quality of the reviews and feedback received and the authority and relevance of the review sites themselves.
- Getting quality and relevant backlinks. Boosting prominence and establishing the authority of your website to be a trusted source of information can be attained by obtaining backlinks or citations from other trusted websites. Examples of this are links from editorial content sites, i.e. local newspapers, blogs, and organization websites.
Attracting new customers using local SEO
Although local SEO can sometimes be very hard to implement, its impacts on businesses especially in attracting customers can be very rewarding, especially to small and multi-location businesses. Some of the reasons why local SEO can attract new customers include the following.
- Customers turn to the internet to find local businesses who can cater to their product and service needs. The days of finding business listings in newspapers and phone books are over. Online search is now the norm for customers.
- Local search marketing is timely and highly-relevant. This means positioning your business by connecting in real-time to customers who are looking for a certain product or service.
- Marketing on quality online directory sites ensures higher conversion rates. Online directories such as Yelp and Foursquare dominate many local search page results.
- Local SEO involves little wasted exposure. Reach is only limited to potential customers who are looking for the exact product or service your business provides.
- Many local SEO opportunities for citations are free. This includes listings in Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, among others.
- Many customers trust online business reviews as much as personal recommendations. By increasing your business’ reputation, word-of-mouth will eventually increase your reach to your target market.
Because of these benefits, taking advantage of local SEO services will certainly boost your business and outrank your competitors. Monitoring and improving your local search rankings will get you the business growth and progress you want.
Why are we the best local SEO company?
Quality SEO Packages has been helping local businesses gain traction in local searches. By offering the following services in a ‘done for you’ manner, we can also help your business grow and outrank competitors.
- We ensure best practices in improving businesses’ local search rankings.
- We ensure proper NAP citations, matching uniform data in all citation sites.
- We ensure images are geotagged, wherever practically possible.
- We ensure your rankings are sustained over the long term.
A Highly Effective Local Search Engine Optimization Service
When you search for “restaurant” on a search engine and see all of the nearby businesses that match that criteria, that is an example of local SEO. As you would imagine, this is a highly critical form of SEO that you need to consider if you’re a brick and mortar business and you want to compete with other local companies.
Here at QualitySeoPackages, we can help improve your local SEO rankings, ensuring that your business shows up more frequently when people search for criteria that match it. This is accomplished through geotagging, NAP citations, and more, all of which our employees are trained to handle.
The Three Core Elements of Local SEO
There are three things that you need to consider when trying to improve your local SEO rankings, and we account for all of them.
The first thing that a search engine will consider when it comes to local SEO rankings is your proximity to the person that is searching.
Next, the search engine will consider whether or not your business is relevant to the keywords that were entered by the person who is searching.
The final consideration in local SEO will be how prominent your business is, which will largely be determined by the amount and quality of feedback you have.
The Services That We Offer
There are many things that we can do to help improve your business’ local SEO ratings, though there are four main steps to ensuring that you show up higher to people in your area.
Localization consists of ensuring that the search engine knows where your business is located. We’ll be sure to feature your location prominently on your site.
Building up NAP citations is one of the best ways to improve your local SEO, and we’ll work with online business listings to enhance your prominence.
A search engine will also account for the number of reviews and the ratings they provide when determining local SEO; we can manage them for you.
Another key step to ensuring that you’re featured in local searches is improving the number and quality of backlinks you have, which we will arrange for you.
What Sets Us Apart from the Competition
You may be wondering what makes us different when compared to other local SEO services, and there are a few things that set us apart from the pack. Unlike other businesses, we will boost your rankings, and we will maintain them at that level instead of letting them drop once more.
- We use a variety of techniques to improve your ratings
If one method doesn’t work, we’ll move on to the next one until we find the best and most efficient way to improve your local SEO rankings.
- We can manage your local SEO completely, no experience on your part required
Even if you have no experience in the field of SEO, you can hand off responsibility to our workers and rest assured that you’ll see results when they update you.
- We will manage all NAP citations and geotagging
You also won’t have to worry about dealing with your geotags and citations, as we’ll arrange to geotag photos and establish citations.
- We will sustain your high local SEO ranking
Unlike the competition, the results you get with us will be maintained, so you won’t have to worry about your ranking dropping once again.